Quik Chek Ltd. O/A Quik Chek.
Quik Chek Ltd. O/A Quik Chek has immediate opening for RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6211) at our location in Kingston, Ontario.
As a RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6211), you will perform some or all the following duties:
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of products (including new products and promotions) and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (including time and quality expectations);
• Perform Cash-In/Cash-out procedures verifying the shift opening balance and accounting for all shift incomes and expenditures and promptly process all the necessary paperwork;
• Perform store opening/closing/reporting duties as appropriate for shift being handled;
• Ensure a clean and welcoming environment is maintained at all times in order to promote store image;
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of sales staff and cashiers
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
• Sell merchandise to customers
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Hire and Train newer or less experienced employees and ensure they know their responsibilities and train all employees regarding new and/or promotional products;
• Supervise staff performance; assign duties; explain responsibilities; and work stations when necessary;
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 23.00/hour
Business Location: 730 Front Road, Unit # 5, Kingston, Ontario, K7M 6P7
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org